Working With Our Team
As dedicated professionals working for you and your family, CoreProcess Wealth Management has over 60 combined years' experience in the investment industry. We take managing your money seriously.
Theodore J. Tadeusiak, CFA®
President, Senior Financial Advisor
Email Theodore J. Tadeusiak at [email protected]
Call Theodore J. Tadeusiak at 760-710-2222 direct
Call Theodore J. Tadeusiak at 844-361-8431 toll free
Fax Theodore J. Tadeusiak at 760-438-6882 fax
For me, wealth management means more than providing you with investment advice. It means helping you maintain the financial independence you've worked to achieve. It means striving to ensure you and your family have the means to pursue what's most important to you. And, it means understanding you as a person with unique goals, values and circumstances that determine the strategies I develop on your behalf.
My consultative process begins with an in-depth discussion of your current finances and future objectives. We'll address issues you might have overlooked that can have a significant impact on your ability to retire as planned. Finally, we'll determine how we can help you adjust your investment strategy as necessary to accommodate changing conditions and meet any unforeseen expenses and income demands that may arise during retirement.
I have earned the professional designation of Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®), one of the investment industry's most renowned and difficult designations to achieve for investment professionals. It is considered a highly-regarded designation for measuring competence in the fields of portfolio management and investment analysis.
Learn how working with a CFA® Institute Charterholder can benefit you." Learn more >
For the past twenty five years, I have distinguished myself with my clients based on two key principles: putting my clients interests first and doing intensive research on all recommendations I make for my clients' investment portfolios. My planning process is based on time-honored principles of wealth planning, investment selection, risk management, and the preservation of my clients' wealth for their future heirs.
I offer a hard working, common sense approach to help you reach your financial goals.
- Chartered Financial Analyst®, CFA®
- Series 6: Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Qualification Examination
- Series 7: General Securities Representative Qualification Examination
- Series 24: General Securities Principal Qualification Examination
- Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent License
- Series 65: Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
- California Insurance License, Resident State California, California Department of Insurance (CDI)
- Morgan Stanley, Senior Portfolio Manager, 2009-2017
- Wachovia Securities, Senior Portfolio Manager, 2003-2009
- Salomon Smith Barney, Financial Advisor, 1993-2003
- PaineWebber, Financial Consultant, 1992-1993
- CFA® Institute, Chartered Financial Analyst®, 1999-2001
- Northern Arizona University, The W.A. Franke College of Business
1983 - 1986, Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration
- El Camino Real High School, Woodland Hills, California
- CFA® Institute, Member, 1999 to present
- CFA Society of San Diego, Member, 1999 to present
- Financial Planning Association, Member, 2019 to present
- Financial Analysts Society of San Diego, Board Member, 2002 to 2004
- Northern Arizona University Foundation, Investment Committee, Board Member, 1999 to 2003
CA Insurance License #783503. Resident State California.
Chris Szot, ChFC, CRPC®
Vice President, Senior Financial Advisor
Email Chris Szot at [email protected]
Call Chris Szot at 760-710-2223 direct
Call Chris Szot at 844-361-8431 toll free
Fax Chris Szot at 760-438-6882 fax
Chris has been a Financial Advisor since 2005, helping individuals, families, corporate executives, and business owners manage their investments and prepare for their retirement. He has earned both the Chartered Financial Consultant® and the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® designations, and he specializes in wealth management and retirement planning by helping his clients develop risk-appropriate strategies for both the accumulation and preservation of their wealth. Prior to transitioning to the financial services industry, Chris enjoyed more than 20 years of executive management positions in the High-tech and Semiconductor industries. He is a U. S. Air Force veteran, and enjoys playing golf, basketball and especially a good game of pickleball.
- Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System, NMLS#: 637270
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® (CRPC®)
- Series 66: Uniform Combined State Law Examination
- Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent License
- SIE: Securities Industry Essentials Examination
- Series 7: General Securities Representative Examination
- California Insurance License, Resident State California, California Department of Insurance (CDI) #0E78358
- Morgan Stanley, Vice President, Financial Advisor, 2011-2020
- Merrill Lynch, Vice President, Financial Advisor, 2005-2011
- Sonics, Inc., Director of Sales, 2002-2004
- SpinCircuit Inc., Director of Sales, 2000-2001
- California Lutheran University, B.A., Business
- Father Joe's Villages, Board Member, 2012-2015
CA Insurance License #0E78358. Resident State California.
Jennifer L. Anderson
Email Jennifer L. Anderson at [email protected]
Call Jennifer L. Anderson at 760-710-2222 direct
Call Jennifer L. Anderson at 844-361-8431 toll free
Fax Jennifer L. Anderson at 760-438-6882 fax
Jennifer, our Branch Administrator, has 12 years of experience working as a Registered Private Client Associate for Citigroup Capital Markets Group, Smith Barney.
Jennifer is a mother of two beautiful boys who are the light of her life. She is a San Diego native and enjoys cooking, music and is a loyal San Diego Padres fan who enjoys watching them play "win or lose".